Built in 1816, this gorgeous building on the northeast corner of Carlisle’s town square saw continuous banking service, first as the location of the Carlisle Bank and from 1846 as the home of the Carlisle Deposit Bank & Trust Company. The building closed its doors as a banking establishment in 2007. Seeing a need to transform the bank which had been an integral part of the community for almost two centuries, our building took on a new life In 2011 as a one-of-a-kind special event and meeting venue.
The Carlisle Vault has been renovated to maintain its historic elegance while also adding modern amenities and comforts. The beautiful, two-story hall also features hardwood floors, enormous floor-to-ceiling arched windows, luxurious chandeliers and a balcony. Its impressive vault, built into the bank in 1890, now provides an impressive entryway leading to the graceful reception hall. Many of the original safe deposit boxes were used to add a special touch to the built-in bar area. It truly is a gorgeous backdrop and perfect location for a wedding ceremony, special event, or photoshoot.